Fresh and modern everywhere you look
It gives me great pleasure to present 10 Rosea Lane. The ‘Fitzroy’ floorplan contains 84 sqm of living area excluding the large single car garage and storeroom. The simple, yet effective layout, gives the home a good sense of space with defined areas for living. Refurbishment for this home includes a brand new kitchen and appliances, an updated bathroom, hybrid plank flooring and new carpets in the bedrooms to name a few updates. Freshly painted throughout you’ll fall in love with this beautiful modern home.
- Under-cover alfresco patio
- Revers-cycle air-conditioning to living area
- Solar Panels
- Remote garage door
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- New hybrid plank flooring
- New carpet in bedrooms
- Freshly painted throughout
- New door/cupboard fixtures and fittings
Positioned within a short walk to the village clubhouse and amenities you are never far from the action. Easy access to the Lakes Road entrance, this cul-de-sac location is one of the best in the village.