Different than Most
This 3 bedroom/2 bedroom with study home is one of our larger villas with 123sqm of open plan living space. It is a spacious home and different from others in that it has a mix of interesting angles throughout which adds to its character and makes it unique. It is located in a quiet street with plenty of private outdoor living space for those who love to potter and be in the open air.
The home is near to one of the many greenbelts that run through the village with access to this parkland opposite, and in addition, it is only a short stroll to the community amenities and if it’s car access you need the Lakes Road entrance is close by.
Besides the standard features such as touch friendly light switches, lever door furniture, power points and appliances you don’t have to strain to reach and level surfaces, this residence has very much more to offer, including:
• Large open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
• Two good size bedrooms, 2nd bedroom with a built-in-robe
• Master bedroom with bay window and walk-in-robe
• Spacious semi ensuite bathroom & separate powder room
• Bedroom 3/study has small robe & french doors
• Kitchen with walk-in-pantry
• Split system air conditioner in the living area
• Gas bayonet for heating
• NBN connection
• Monitored emergency call system
• Solar panels for energy savings
• Plenty of storage incorporated into the garage
• Excellent size paved courtyard
• Gabled patio
• Double garage with remote door and shoppers entry
AND AS AN EXTRA BONUS MAKE THE MOVE ON US
Commit to purchasing a home at Belswan Mandurah village from now and before 30th September 2020 and to move in before 30th September 2021 and we will pay your moving costs for you (subject to conditions).
Let Transpac “the relocation specialists” carefully pack your belongings and transport them to your new home in either Belswan Village – while you concentrate on enjoying your retirement.