ONE OF A KIND WITH PLENTY OF SPACE & LIGHT!
This is a rare villa, not too many to be seen in the village, 3 bedrooms or 2 plus study, a uniquely bright and airy style and beautifully located in a cul-de-sac with a garden outlook and a breath away from the community centre.
Very smart to look at this has a great feeling of privacy. It is very spacious inside and outside with a raked ceiling in the living area, full length windows and sliding door to an atrium area off the dining and a large alfresco area off the living.
This really is a very special home located close to very pretty parklands. It is one of our larger homes, called the ‘Charnley’, with an internal living space of 117sqm.
Besides the standard features such as touch friendly light switches, lever door furniture, power points and appliances you don’t have to strain to reach, this villa has very much more to offer, including:
• Split system airconditioning in the living
• Large kitchen with WI Pantry & recessed ceiling
• Walk in robe in the master bedroom
• Double colonial doors to study
• Bay window and ceiling fan to the master bedroom
• Skylights to bathroom & laundry
• Large semi-enclosed alfresco
• Single garage with storage area & shoppers entry
• Solar panels for energy savings
• Garden outlook
• Ideal location to all community activities
We welcome your inspection, please phone Robyn to arrange an appointment at a mutually convenient time on 0418 464 269 or 08 9243 1366.