Balance of Indoor and Outdoor Living
With two separate living areas surrounding a lovely courtyard with a gabled patio, this is the perfect home for a single person or the couple who at times like their own space. The floor plan flows well, all rooms are a great size and the courtyard sits in the centre of the two living areas. With 2 generous size bedrooms both with robes and located next door to a central bathroom, I feel sure this will work for you.
The floor plan of this lovely home is the Hotham with 90 sqm approximately of living space. The home is east facing and only a short stroll from the pool pavilion, bowling green and community centre. It has easy access nearby into and out of the village, both vehicle and pedestrian, through closed entrance gates, offering that sense of security residents want nowadays.
Besides the standard features such as touch friendly light switches, lever door furniture, power points and appliances you don’t have to strain to reach and level surfaces, this residence has very much more to offer, including:
• Kitchen with plenty of bench space & pretty corner window
• Pantry, double stainless steel sink
• Rangehood, gas hotplates & electric oven
• Separate lounge and dining both overlooking courtyard
• RC airconditioning & gas bayonet in the lounge
• Gas instantaneous hot water system
• Side gate access to front of home
• Reticulated front garden
• Single garage with remote door
• Storeroom incorporated into garage
• Garden shed
• Wrap around paving & synthetic lawn, low maintenance at rear
• NBN & monitored emergency call
This residence has all the style, quality and features incorporated into all the homes in Belswan Lifestyle Villages and we believe it will not disappoint.
Don’t miss out, enquire about this community now.
For further information or to make an appointment to inspect Robyn is available on 0418 464 269.
This home does not come with furnishings and the interior photos have been enhanced digitally for promotional purposes to demonstrate how this home can be furnished.