A One Off with Character all of its Own!
This 2 bedroom home is a little different to your standard floor plans. All the rooms are a great size, bedrooms are generous with robes and one even has its very own WC, great dining and living areas open plan but separate, a shoppers entry into the garage from the kitchen which is located at the front of the home from where you can look out and enjoy the street activity, all of which make this home quite unique.
The unit has a north east aspect, it is well located with easy access to the Murdoch Drive entrance and exit and only a short stroll along the greenbelts to the community facilities. It is in an excellent location in Greenfields close to shops, buses and the train station. As well as the convenience of Peel Health Campus across the road from the village, Aegis Aged Care is next door and subject to conditions offers a pathway to care.
Besides the standard features such as touch friendly light switches, lever door furniture, power points and appliances you don’t have to strain to reach and level surfaces this villa has more to offer, including:
• RC air conditioner in the dining
• Gas bayonet in the living area
• New stainless steel appliances in the kitchen
• BIRs to both bedrooms
• Large single garage with shoppers entry and rear roller door
• Separate brick storeroom at the rear
• Patio, with glass sliding doors into living area
• Security doors on all outside doors
• Photovoltaic panels for energy savings
• New LED lighting throughout
• Monitored emergency call system 24/7
• NBN ready
We welcome your inspection, please phone Robyn to arrange an appointment at a mutually convenient time on 0418 464 269 or 08 9243 1366.