A Parkland Location with a Garden Outlook
This 3 bedroom/2 bedroom with study home is one of our larger villas with 123sqm of living space and is nestled in a wonderful location with open plan living at the rear of the home overlooking one of Belswan’s very pretty garden greenbelts and the added bonus is, it is an end unit as well.
You can access this greenbelt through your very own rear gate off the large patio area and enjoy a very pleasant stroll to the community facilities and if it’s car access you need the Lakes Road entrance is simple and direct.
Besides the standard features such as touch friendly light switches, lever door furniture, power points and appliances you don’t have to strain to reach and level surfaces, this residence has very much more to offer, including:
- Large open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
- Two good size bedrooms, 2nd bedroom with a built-in-robe
- Master bedroom with bay window and walk-in-robe
- Spacious semi ensuite bathroom & separate powder room
- Bedroom 3/study has small robe & french doors
- Kitchen with walk-in-pantry
- Ceiling fan in the master bedroom
- Ducted evaporative airconditioning throughout
- Gas bayonets in lounge and dining
- Security doors & locks to windows
- NBN connection
- Monitored emergency call system
- Solar panels for energy savings
- Plenty of storage incorporated into the garage
- Excellent size paved courtyard with gate to park
- Gabled patio
- Double garage with remote door and shoppers entryAND AS AN EXTRA BONUS MAKE THE MOVE ON US
Commit to purchasing a home at Belswan Mandurah village from now and before 30th September 2020 and to move in before 30th September 2021 and we will pay your moving costs for you (subject to conditions).
Let Transpac “the relocation specialists” carefully pack your belongings and transport them to your new home in either Belswan Village – while you concentrate on enjoying your retirement.