NEAT, SPACIOUS HOME WITH EXCELLENT BONES!
If you are looking for that very functional home with the extra space and nothing to do and with 3 bedrooms or 2 bedrooms and a study, you will not do better than this one. It really is a beauty and well located within the retirement village in a lovely little cul-de-sac only a short stroll away from the amenities and very close to the Lakes Road entrance to the village.
All the rooms are a great size, the living is open plan but there are distinct areas set out for the lounge, dining and study. The kitchen is located at the front of the home, so you are not locked away in the rear with no outlook and is also open to the living areas where much of the activity takes place.
Besides the standard features such as touch friendly light switches, lever door furniture, power points and appliances you don’t have to strain to reach and level surfaces, this residence has very much more to offer, including:
– Split system air conditioning to the living area
– Large open plan kitchen, dining, and lounge
– Master bedroom with WIR and bay window
– Good size 2nd bedroom with BIR
– Spacious semi en-suite with easy access from both bedrooms
– Large powder room
– Study with colonial door
– Solar panels for energy savings
– Gas bayonet, ceiling fan & skylights
– Laundry in a cupboard, different but it works
– Plenty of storage
– Excellent size paved and gabled patio area
– Reticulated front garden just waiting to be planted
– Double garage with remote door and shoppers entry
– NBN ready
– Emergency call system monitored 24/7
For further information or to make an appointment to inspect at a time suitable, Robyn is available on 0418 464 269 at any time.