One of Our Most Popular Floorplans
This 2 bedroom plus study/3 bedroom home has 117sqm of living space. The floorplan is the Blackwood and it has a semi-ensuite bathroom, powder room and double garage with the added bonus of being an end unit.
If you are looking for that very functional home with the extra space and nothing to do you will not do better than this one. It really is a beauty and well located within the retirement village as well. All the rooms are a great size and though the living is open plan there are very definite areas set out for the lounge, dining and study. The kitchen has a wide flat bench overlooking the dining so you are not shut out from the activity. Come and see, you won’t be disappointed.
Besides the standard features such as touch friendly light switches, lever door furniture, power points and appliances you don’t have to strain to reach and level surfaces, this residence has very much more to offer, including:
– Split system air conditioning to living area
– Ducted evaporative airconditioning throughout
– Photovoltaic panels for energy savings
– Solar hot water system
– Water tank
– Large open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
– Master bedroom with WIR and bay window
– Good size 2nd bedroom with BIR
– Spacious semi en-suite with easy access from both bedrooms
– Large powder room
– Study with double colonial doors
– Gas bayonet
– Laundry in a cupboard, different but it works
– Plenty of storage
– Excellent size gabled patio with garden outlook
– Pretty front garden for the gardeners at heart
– Double garage with remote door and shoppers entry
Don’t miss out, enquire about this community now!