Delightful home with a Great feel and Layout
First impressions are of a very pretty, neat low maintenance home. It is one of our popular floor plans called the ‘Avon’, with internal living space of 111sqm and with a very large private patio at the rear.
The villa has a north east aspect. It is well located with easy access to the Lakes Road entrance and only a short stroll along the greenbelts to the community facilities. It is in an excellent location in Greenfields close to shops, buses and the train station. As well as the convenience of Peel Health Campus across the road from the village, Aegis Aged Care is next door and subject to conditions, offers a pathway to care.
Besides the standard features such as touch friendly light switches, power points and appliances you don’t have to strain to reach, remote garage door and level surfaces throughout this villa has very much more to offer, including:
• Split system airconditioning in the living
• Open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
• Master bedroom with bay window and BIRs
• Good size 2nd bedroom with BIRs
• Generous size semi ensuite with heater light & skylight
• Study or 3rd bedroom with double colonial doors
• Gas bayonet in living room
• Security doors & locks to windows
• NBN connection
• Monitored emergency call system
• Solar panels for energy savings
• Plenty of storage incorporated into the garage
• Excellent size paved courtyard at rear with gabled patio
• Double garage with shoppers entry
We welcome your inspection, please phone Robyn to arrange an appointment at a mutually convenient time on 0418 464 269 or 08 9243 1366.
AND AS AN EXTRA BONUS MAKE THE MOVE ON US
Commit to purchasing a home at Belswan Mandurah village before 30th November 2020 to move in before 30th September 2021 and we will pay your moving costs for you (subject to conditions).
Let Transpac “the relocation specialists” carefully pack your belongings and transport them to your new home in either Belswan Village – while you concentrate on enjoying your retirement.