ACCOMMODATION, LOCATION & PRICE!
A wonderful combination. The floorplan of this villa is called the ‘Serpentine’ and it combines 101 sqm of living space with a large side patio area and double garage. The 2 good size bedrooms and large study, bathroom and second WC is what most people seek in accommodation and the bonus is this home is also at a price most people can afford.
From the moment you walk into this home I feel sure you will feel comfortable. It has a very functional and spacious layout with the study at the front, a large lounge combined dining area and the galley kitchen at the rear of the home. With only a short stroll to the village amenities and the two village entrances nearby, the location is excellent.
Besides the standard features such as touch friendly light switches, lever door furniture, power points and appliances you don’t have to strain to reach and level surfaces, this residence has very much more to offer, including:
- BIRs in both bedrooms
- Study or third bedroom with double colonial glass doors
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Spacious bathroom and separate WC
- RC airconditioning in dining
- Ceiling fan in master bedroom
- Gas bayonet in the living room
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Excellent size paved and gabled patio
- Double garage with remote door and shoppers entry
- Storage area incorporated into garage