A REAL HOME NOT A VILLA!
If your preference for your two bedroom home with a study is to front onto the outside of the village this is definitely the one. Not only does it have a larger garden and lawned street verge, which you donot have to look after unless you want to of course, but it is also inclusive with its own gate into the village. The very best of both worlds!
This home is one of our larger homes with 117sqm of living space. The lounge is large and separate to the dining space, which offers couples that extra privacy if needed. A large kitchen with a garden outlook, spacious bathroom and powder room and a great size study make this a very appealing home. The gardens outside and around the house which includes a greenbelt at the side adds to its appeal and the bonus is they are not your responsibility.
Besides the standard features such as touch friendly light switches, lever door furniture, power points and appliances you don’t have to strain to reach and level surfaces, this residence has very much more to offer, including:
- Large bright lounge with a bay window at front
- Two good size bedrooms with BIRs
- Spacious bathroom and powder room
- Study with double colonial doors
- RC airconditioning in both the living and dining area
- Gas bayonet
- Photovoltaic panels for energy savings
- Plenty of storage throughout
- Excellent size paved patio
- Double garage with remote door and shoppers entry
- Short stroll along adjoining greenbelt to community facilities