A very pretty villa that feels like home!
If your preference for your two bedroom home with a study is to front onto the outside of the village this is definitely the one. Not only does it have a larger garden and lawned street verge, which you do not have to look after unless you want to of course, but it is also has access into the village with a gate nearby. The very best of both worlds!
The floorplan of this villa is called the ‘Serpentine’ and it combines 101 sqm of living space with a large side patio area and double garage. The 2 good size bedrooms and large study, bathroom and second WC is what most people seek in accommodation and the bonus is this home is also at a price most people can afford.
From the moment you walk in I feel sure you will feel comfortable. It has a very functional and spacious layout with the study at the front, a large lounge combined dining area and the galley kitchen at the rear of the home. The gardens outside add to its appeal and you can choose to look after them or not, your choice!
Besides the standard features such as touch friendly light switches, lever door furniture, power points and appliances you don’t have to strain to reach and level surfaces, this residence has very much more to offer, including:
- BIRs in both bedrooms
- Study or third bedroom with double colonial glass doors
- Bathroom with WC and separate WC off laundry
- Ducted RC airconditioning throughout
- Photovoltaic panels for energy savings
- Ceiling fan in master bedroom
- Gas bayonet in the living room
- Generous paved courtyard with gabled patio
- Automatic reticulation
- Double garage with remote door and shoppers entry
- Storage area incorporated into garage
- Garden shed
- Timber floors in living areas
- 24Hr monitored emergency call