Desirable, Comfortable, Spacious Home
This 3 bedroom/2 bedroom plus study home has a great floor plan with open living at the rear, which can be closed off from the rest of the home for keeping warm or cool. All bedrooms are a good size and have built in robes in two of them. The floor plan is the Murray with 119 sqm of living space. The home is north facing and across the way from the pool pavilion, bowling green and community centre. It has easy access nearby into and out of the village, both vehicle and pedestrian, through closed entrance gates, offering that sense of security residents want nowadays.
Besides the standard features such as touch friendly light switches, lever door furniture, power points and appliances you don’t have to strain to reach and level surfaces, this residence has very much more to offer, including:
• Modern large kitchen with plenty of bench space & drawers
• Walk-in pantry, double stainless steel sink
• Rangehood, appliance cupboard, dishwasher space
• Separate lounge and dining overlooking rear alfresco
• Master bedroom with bay window
• RC airconditioning in the main bedroom & lounge
• Gas bayonet in dining
• Solar hot water system
• Side gate access to the front of the home
• Reticulated front garden
• Low maintenance synthetic lawn at the rear
• Double garage with remote door
• Storeroom incorporated into the garage
• NBN & monitored emergency call
AND AS AN EXTRA BONUS MAKE THE MOVE ON US
Commit to purchasing a home at Belswan Pinjarra village from now and before 30th September 2020 and to move in before 30th September 2021 and we will pay your moving costs for you (subject to conditions).
Let Transpac “the relocation specialists” carefully pack your belongings and transport them to your new home in either Belswan Village – while you concentrate on enjoying your retirement.
We welcome your inspection, please phone Robyn to arrange an appointment at a mutually convenient time on 0418 464 269 or 08 9243 1366.