A Spacious Home with a Park Outlook
This delightful 3 bedroom/2 bedroom plus study home is one of our larger homes, the floorplan is the Drysdale with 126sqm of living area, plenty of outdoor space as well and a northerly aspect overlooking a park from the open plan living area.
Access this parkland through your own gate and enjoy a very pleasant stroll to the community facilities. With easy access to Lakes Road entrance and exit and in a quiet cul-de-sac location within the village, this light and airy home really does have it all.
Besides the standard features such as touch friendly light switches, lever door furniture, power points and appliances you don’t have to strain to reach and level surfaces, this residence has very much more to offer, including:
- Ducted evaporative airconditioning throughout
- Split system airconditioning in the living
- Kitchen with walk-in-pantry
- Semi open plan kitchen, dining and lounge
- Master bedroom with bay window, WIR & ensuite
- Good size 2nd bedroom with BIRs
- Generous size bathroom and ensuite
- Study with double colonial doors and desk nook
- Gas bayonet in living room
- Security doors & locks to windows
- NBN connection
- Monitored emergency call system
- Solar panels for energy savings
- Plenty of storage incorporated into the garage
- Excellent size paved patio with gate to park
- Gabled patio
- Double garage with remote door and shoppers entry
AND AS AN EXTRA BONUS MAKE THE MOVE ON US
Commit to purchasing a home at Belswan Mandurah village from now and before 30th September 2020 and to move in before 30th September 2021 and we will pay your moving costs for you (subject to conditions).
Let Transpac “the relocation specialists” carefully pack your belongings and transport them to your new home in either Belswan Village – while you concentrate on enjoying your retirement.
We welcome your inspection, please phone Robyn to arrange an appointment at a mutually convenient time on 0418 464 269 or 08 9243 1366.