PREFER SEPARATE LIVING AREAS
Then this is the home for you with the added bonus your kitchen overlooks a very pretty garden with a footpath garden bed and lawn verge and the Pinjarra bowling club is just there, so no shortage of entertainment.
Tiled throughout with carpets in the bedrooms and study this home is spacious and low maintenance. The two living areas are separated by a gabled patio and paved courtyard which is not only a great outlook from the dining and the lounge but it allows for activity in both rooms without disturbing the other.
This neutral 111 sqm home is just waiting for the right person to settle in and give her a personality. Located on the outside of the village you have the advantage of the community aspect at the back of you and the street aspect on the outside of the village in front of you. This maybe your preference!
Besides the standard features such as touch friendly light switches, lever door furniture, power points and appliances you don’t have to strain to reach and level surfaces, this residence has very much more to offer, including:
- Two bedrooms both with BIRs
- Study with double colonial doors off the lounge
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Dishwasher space
- Separate second WC
- RC air-conditioning in the living room
- Solar panels for energy savings
- Gas bayonet point in the dining
- Storage area included in the garage
- Double garage with remote door
- Short stroll to community facilities