SMART HOME, SOLAR POWERED, EXCELLENT VALUE!
From the moment you walk into this home, I feel sure you will feel comfortable. It has a very functional and spacious layout, with a separate lounge facing north at the front and the kitchen and dining at the rear of the home. With only a short stroll from your rear gate along the garden path to the village amenities and the village entrance nearby, the location is excellent.
Besides the standard features such as touch friendly light switches, lever door furniture, power points and appliances you don’t have to strain to reach and level surfaces, this residence is energy efficient as well with solar panels, window tinting throughout, roof whirly vents for heat extraction, ceiling fans, a gas bayonet and 2 split system air-conditioners.
• Light and bright north facing living area
• Master bedroom at the rear with BIRs
• Study or second bedroom with double doors and BIR
• Open plan kitchen and dining
• Spacious bathroom and second WC
• RC air-conditioning in living and dining
• Gas bayonet in the living room
• Photovoltaic panels for energy savings 6.5kw
• Blinds on the front verandah
• Window tinting throughout
• Ceiling fans in bedrooms
• Security screens to all external doors
• Excellent size paved and gabled patio
• Automatic reticulation
• Double garage with remote door and shoppers entry
• Plenty of storage throughout
In addition, gopher friendly Pinjarra has everything at your doorstep with medical rooms, chemist, the well known prize winning Pinjarra bakery, Dome coffee lounge, Coles supermarket, various fast food outlets and cafes and the historical Edenvale, plus easy access to bus and rail services. Belswan even has its very own village bus for outings and shopping.
I feel sure this village lifestyle will not disappoint.
For more information or to make an appointment to view at a mutually convenient time feel free to contact Robyn on 0418 464 269 at any time.