What a Lovely Home to Enjoy in your Retirement
The popular Blackwood floorplan consists of 3 bedrooms OR 2 bedrooms plus a study. The residence flows beautifully, is very light, and all the rooms are of generous proportions. With 117sqm of living space and plenty of outdoor space, you will love settling here. Located on a quiet corner you have the benefit of extra privacy as well as additional land, in fact, you even have your very own veggie plot and a side gate.
The home has a southeast aspect. It is well located with easy access to the Lakes Road entrance and exit and only a short stroll along the greenbelts to the community facilities. It is in an excellent location in Greenfields close to shops, buses and the train station. As well as the convenience of Peel Health Campus across the road from the village, Aegis Aged Care is next door and subject to conditions offers a pathway to care.
Besides the standard features such as touch friendly light switches, lever door furniture, power points and appliances you don’t have to strain to reach and level surfaces, this residence has very much more to offer, including:
• Ducted and zoned RC airconditioning throughout
• Updated semi open plan kitchen to dining and lounge
• Master bedroom with a bay window, WIR and whisper quiet ceiling fan
• Generous second bedroom with BIRs
• Near new semi en-suite with easy access from both bedrooms
• Powder room with 2nd WC
• Study with double colonial doors
• Gas bayonet in the lounge
• Fisher and Paykel dishwasher drawer
• Security doors and locks to windows
• NBN and Foxtel ready
• Monitored emergency call system 24/7
• Photovoltaic panels for energy savings
• Shoppers entry to double garage incorporating storage area
• Large gabled patio area with privacy screen to the washing line
• Side access and vegetable garden box
• Fully reticulated gardens
We welcome your inspection, please phone Robyn to arrange an appointment at a mutually convenient time on 0418 464 269 or 08 9243 1366.